Saturday, April 12, 2008

So, My mom and I went and took our first class for our Day-Care :) Yippie.. Yippie... It was fun.. I really Enjoyed it.. Neat info =) One step closer ;-) We both got our
*~ AMERIMED ~*
CPR, First Aid and Health & Safety Traning
Certificate of Completion....... Yippie.. How exciting =)
In our packet they put in a lil Poem . I think its so cute.. It say's :


*~* If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again *~*

If I had my child to raise all over again
I'd finger paint more, and point the finger less.
I'd do less correcting, and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less, and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I'd run through more fields, and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging, and less tugging.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
And more about the power of love

Author Unknown......


How true is that? I love this lil poem =)
Hope you Enjoy it as much as I do....
Have a wonderful evening and LOVE MORE :)
nite nite.
*~*~ Ash ~*~*

1 comments:

CAREY said...

ASHLEY...I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! I ALSO HAD A GREAT DAY! WE HAD A REALLY GOOD DAY AND YES! WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO OUR DAYCARE! GOING TO BE GREAT! BEST PART WILL BE DOING IT WITH YOU AND SPENDING THE DAY WITH MY BEST FRIEND! I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER BABY! I LOVE YOU! LOVE, MAMA