Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Me!! Pictures, Images and Photos


Happy Birthday To Me!!!!
Happy Birthday To Me !!!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear MEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!
WoW already 24..... I can't believe it... I thank god for the past 24 years of my life.... Spent the weekend in Good ol Morro Bay.. Thank you all so much for the best Birthday ever.. I had such a good time.. Boohoo... Wish we were all still there.. Thank you so much Mama for EVERYTHING... You always make me smile... =) Also thank you grandma for everything... MISS you both soo much..... =(
And miss Gretchen... Thank you soo much for all my birthday stuff.. I loved it alll..
Oh and you were right ... NOT A CARD from mr. Bryan when i got home.. Hmmmm
Whatever ... Whatever... Whatever.... Blahhhhh
Hee Hee...
I LOVE YOU ALL....
Love Ash =)

3 comments:

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Had a wonderful time ashley!!! We love you bunches!!!Grandma

Caw of the Crow said...

IMAGINE THAT!!!! See.. if you LOWER your expectations it makes the sadness not SO great!!LOL!! So see.... set yourself up for disappointment and if you get MORE... You'll be WAY MORE Excited!! LOL!! Happy Birthday Baby!! Next Year save MY present for the afternoon/evening!! So then you will have a lil' Happy to fill up the "HOLE of DISAPPOINTMENT" ha ha ha !
I love you!!!
Love, Gretchen